Los Angeles Society
for Coatings Technology
The Los Angeles Society for Coatings Technology (LASCT) is a voluntary, nonprofit trade association. Established May 4, 1924, it is the preeminent organization in the Southern California area representing more than 100 paint and coatings manufacturers, raw materials suppliers, distributors, educators and students.
An important LASCT objective is to provide technical education and professional development to its members and to the Southern California coatings industry through its monthly technical presentations, technical documents, job assistance and scholarships.Read More
Speaker: Klaus Koehler
Company: Worlee Chemie
Topic: Cationic Acrylates For Tannin Blocking
Wine Sponsor: Tri-iso Tryline Company
Biography: Klaus Koehler is the export manager for Worlee Chemie from Hamburg Germany. Klaus has been with the industry for 43 years specifically in the field of sales for many different chemical companies. Klaus has been with his current company: Worlee Chemie for over 16 years and prior to this he has worked for: Elf. Atochem as their Product Specialist, Sartomer, as their area sales manager; and Thermoplastic Elastomer sales for Monsanto in Dusseldorf, Germany.
News & Bulletins
- May 5, 2017 – Spring Frolic Golf Tournament
- May 12, 2017 – Angels Baseball Game pre- game tailgating under the Big A!
- Contact the LASCT office for more information.
- Cal Poly SLO Summer Course – July 24-28 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenneth N. Edwards Western Coatings Technology Center Expansion Fundraising deadline is Mid-June.
Link to view our Monthly Bulletin: May 2017 Bulletin