Los Angeles Society
for Coatings Technology
The Los Angeles Society for Coatings Technology (LASCT) is a voluntary, nonprofit trade association. Established May 4, 1924, it is the preeminent organization in the Southern California area representing more than 100 paint and coatings manufacturers, raw materials suppliers, distributors, educators and students.
An important LASCT objective is to provide technical education and professional development to its members and to the Southern California coatings industry through its monthly technical presentations, technical documents, job assistance and scholarships.Read More
Speaker: Andrew Drennan
Company: Enterprise Specialty Products
Topic: Engineering Foam Control to Meet Increased Performance Standards
Wine Sponsor: Enterprise Specialty Products
Biography: Andrew Drennan is Director of Technical Services & Formulary at Enterprise Specialty Products, Inc. He received his B.S. Degree in Chemistry from Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC. He has been active in development formulary and applications technologies for almost 5 years. His contributions to applications testing and technology innovations have been invaluable contributors to the growth of ESP, Inc. Andrew enjoys the challenges of executing the demand between science and practice.
News & Bulletins
- May 5, 2017 – Spring Frolic Golf Tournament
- May 12, 2017 – Angels Baseball Game pre- game tailgating under the Big A!
- Contact the LASCT office for more information.
- Cal Poly SLO Summer Course – July 24-28 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenneth N. Edwards Western Coatings Technology Center Expansion Fundraising deadline is Mid-June.
Link to view our Monthly Bulletin: May 2017 Bulletin