Los Angeles Society
for Coatings Technology
The Los Angeles Society for Coatings Technology (LASCT) is a voluntary, nonprofit trade association. Established May 4, 1924, it is the preeminent organization in the Southern California area representing more than 100 paint and coatings manufacturers, raw materials suppliers, distributors, educators and students.
An important LASCT objective is to provide technical education and professional development to its members and to the Southern California coatings industry through its monthly technical presentations, technical documents, job assistance and scholarships.Read More
Speaker: Mark Diaz
Topic: New Waterborne Technologies with Standard Epoxy Systems
Wine Sponsor: TCR Industries
Biography: 35 Years in coatings industry, beginning as a chemist at Spraylat Corporation. Have held positions in both technical and commercial fields. Held technical director position for over a decade, with emphasis on industrial coatings. Transitioned to commercial field with focus on Marketing and New Market Development. Currently Marketing Manager for the Americas for Hexion Inc.
Undergrad: Bachelors U.C.L.A. Grad: Southwestern University School of Law (Los Angeles)
News & Bulletins
- May 5, 2017 – Spring Frolic Golf Tournament
- May 12, 2017 – Angels Baseball Game pre- game tailgating under the Big A!
- Contact the LASCT office for more information.
- Cal Poly SLO Summer Course – July 24-28 Contact email@example.com
- Kenneth N. Edwards Western Coatings Technology Center Expansion Fundraising deadline is Mid-June.
Link to view our Monthly Bulletin: May 2017 Bulletin