The LASCT holds its monthly meetings on every second Wednesday.
DoubleTree by Hilton Buena Park
7000 Beach Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90620
Tel: (714) 522-7000 ext. 514
Fax: (714) 522-3230
The monthly meetings will follow this schedule:
5:30pm Social Hour
6:00pm Speaker and Q&A
7:30pm Final Announcements-Queston/attendance awards
The Los Angeles Society for Coatings Technology (LASCT) is a voluntary, nonprofit trade association. Established May 4, 1924, it is the preeminent organization in the Southern California area representing more than 100 paint and coatings manufacturers, raw materials suppliers, distributors, educators and students.
An important LASCT objective is to provide technical education and professional development to its members and to the Southern California coatings industry through its monthly technical presentations, technical documents, job assistance and scholarships.
Some activities and highlights of the LASCT include:
- Co-sponsors of the Bienneial Western Coatings Societies’ Symposium and Show
- Sponsors Cooperative Continuing Education Programs
- Along with the California Paint & Coatings Association, established a Polymers and Coatings Institute at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Hosts Annual Manufacturing Program
- Awards Scholarships to Support Educational Efforts in Coatings
- Sponsors a three part Paint Technology course for novices in the Paint & Coatings industry