The LASCT sponsors Educational Seminars throughout the year. Please check back soon to see the list of upcoming seminars.
Congratulations to all of these LASCT 2018-2019 Scholarship Recipients!!
- Eliza Osella Belgica – California State University, San Marcos
- Kadison Hickman – University of Washington, Seattle
- Rutvi Katariya – University of California, San Diego
- Lanni Lam -Thomas J. Long School of Pharma
- Amy Li – University of California, Santa Barbara
- Eric Li – TBD
- Bernice Lin – Rutgers
- Charles Pham – University of California, Riverside
- Lukas Surmeian – Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Lauren Trent – University of California, Los Angeles
- Ryan Trent – University of California, Los Angeles
- Van Vo – University of California, Irvine
- Tyler Waterman – University of California, Berkeley
- Madison Wickershiem – Washington State
- Jessica Zheng – University of California, Los Angeles
- Vy Pham – Charles Miyada Award – TBD
- Samuel Sarnecki- Dave Kittredge Award – University of California, Santa Barbara
The LASCT has for many years awarded scholarships to encourage the academic training of people with the expressed hope that the recipients seriously consider working in the Southern California Coatings Industry.
If you, one of your children, a relative, or someone you know will be attending college next year, then take advantage of this opportunity. Our Society will consider anyone residing within the boundaries of the LASCT who is pursuing a course of study leading to an AA, BA, BS, MS or Ph.D. in coatings technology, physical science, engineering or mathematics. Other areas related to the coatings industry will also be considered. See your LASCT Yearbook and Directory for more information.
The following information forms the guidelines upon which our Scholarship Committee reviews applications and makes its recommendation for awards to the LASCT Board of Directors. Please click on the link below to download a Merit Scholarship application. Print the form, and fax (or mail) the completed document to:
Eric Vrabel, LASCT Scholarship Chair
48067 Stapleton Avenue
Macomb, MI 48042
The LASCT also awards fellowships to encourage the continued academic training of professionals within the Southern California Coatings Industry.