The LASCT sponsors Educational Seminars throughout the year. Please check back soon to see the list of upcoming seminars.
Congratulations to all of these LASCT 2019-2020 Scholarship Recipients!!
- Aaron Burdette – Chafffey College
- Andrew Kleinman – San Jose State University
- Danielle Kleinman – Cypress College
- Jodan Kleinman – UC Berkeley
- Rutvi Katariya – University of California, San Diego
- Eric Li – Irvine Valley College
- Emily Mobley – Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Alan Pham – University of California, Irvine
- Charles Pham – University of California, Riverside
- Vy Pham – UC Berkeley
- Samuel Sarnecki – University of California, Santa Barbara
- Jiunn Siow – University of California, Los Angeles
- Thomas Tran – TBD
- Van Vo – University of California, Irvine
- Kalen Yokoyama – Saddleback Community College
- Jessica Zheng – University of California, Los Angeles
- Chang Zhou – Charles Miyada Award – University of California, Los Angeles
- Lauren Trent- Dave Kittredge Award – University of California, Los Angeles
The LASCT has for many years awarded scholarships to encourage the academic training of people with the expressed hope that the recipients seriously consider working in the Southern California Coatings Industry.
If you, one of your children, a relative, or someone you know will be attending college next year, then take advantage of this opportunity. Our Society will consider anyone residing within the boundaries of the LASCT who is pursuing a course of study leading to an AA, BA, BS, MS or Ph.D. in coatings technology, physical science, engineering or mathematics. Other areas related to the coatings industry will also be considered. See your LASCT Yearbook and Directory for more information.
The following information forms the guidelines upon which our Scholarship Committee reviews applications and makes its recommendation for awards to the LASCT Board of Directors. Please click on the link below to download a Merit Scholarship application. Print the form, and fax (or mail) the completed document to:
The LASCT also awards fellowships to encourage the continued academic training of professionals within the Southern California Coatings Industry.