Posted on 1/16/17
Interested candidates may send resume to email@example.com
The Production Manager Rx is responsible for the performance of a business unit within the manufacturing organization. Develops the tactical and strategic objectives and drives the overall activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead entire Paint/Graphics group: Production, Planning, Process Engineering, Technical Support, Quality
- Create/Maintain a cohesive team
- Provide leadership, technical guidance and training/mentorship to ensure staff competency in paint activities and tasks with contributing responsibilities for product quality.
- Provide guidance and establish methods that will promote good communications, objective thinking and teamwork within department
- Drive team towards achieving daily/weekly/monthly goals
- Track daily/weekly/monthly KPI: Quality/Scrap, Efficiency, Volume/Productivity, Lead-Time
- Track equipment availability, and work with support groups to achieving uptime goals
- Identify roadblocks impacting department and address with a clear action plan
- Organization of material flow through each process
- 6S: Implementation/Sustain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent. Advance degree, desired
- Must have 7 to 10 years of experience in Manufacturing environment
- Must Have a Minimum of 5 years management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Paint production is a big plus
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other computer applications, i.e. SAP
- Must be able to communicate at a professional level both verbally and written
- Experience in a high volume and multiple shift environment
- Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma certification, highly desired – this is our language
- Paint Process and Manufacturing experience is HIGHLY desired
- Self-motivated individual, able to achieve high impact in an unstructured environment.